Someone please take over these packages

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 13:18:13 UTC 2008

For a variety of reasons, I have to entirely give up involvement in a number
of packages. I've already tried to find new primary maintainers without
success, but I really can't justify any time spent on these packages any
longer, so I must orphan them ASAP, and hopefully, someone picks them up...

emerald (compiz-fusion alternate windowing thingamajig)
emerald-themes (themes for the above)
ganglia (cluster monitoring software)
numpy (numerical python)

I've also got the following packages for which I've yet to solicit new
maintainers for that I am also intending to orphan Real Soon Now:

conman (console management software)
connect-proxy (helper to use ssh through socks/squid proxy)
dircproxy (detachable irc proxy)
powerman (power management software)

I'll keep myself on the cc for bugzillas for all of the above, and will try to
help with any bugs filed, personal free time permitting. Most of these are
relatively low on time investment required to maintain them, but volume adds
up, particularly given that I only actually use two of these packages on any
sort of regular basis these days (conman and dircproxy).

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com