Fedora Freedom and linux-libre

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jun 17 13:44:27 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 15:36 +0200, Anders Karlsson wrote:
> Sounds to me like the argument circles around some warped
> interpretations of the conundrum if a hamburger in a cardboard box is
> a piece of the box or if it in fact, is a hamburger that can be eaten
> separately without having to eat the box too...

The analogy is slightly closer if you say 'bun' instead of 'box'. You're
_intended_ to eat it all together, as a single unit. That's why they're
combined together like that.

But even then it's not quite right, because you _could_ separate those
two if you tried. It's more like the horrid icky relish crap that you
try to scape off, but you never manage to remove all of it... :)

--
dwmw2