Meeting time (was Re: Fedora Support channels Improvement ideas)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Jun 27 04:01:09 UTC 2008

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:15:16 -0600
kevin at scrye.com (Kevin Fenzi) wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:03:08 -0800
> jspaleta at gmail.com ("Jeff Spaleta") wrote:
>
> > 2008/6/25 Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com>:
> > > Looks like thursday (2008-06-26) at 18:00 UTC (right after the
> > > FESCo meeting) would be better. So, lets move to that time.
> >

> > I just got the word that I'm doing the final walk through before
> > closing on the new house tomorrow morning.  I won't be able to make
> > it. Can you make sure you log the irc meeting and provide some sort
> > of executive summary if you task out any action items.

We made a bit of progress at the meeting today... some short term
action items/goals, and some down the road dreaming.

Action items:

   1.  Memo the ops list and ask about being involved or not. (DONE)
   2. Start pointing users posting off topic posts to #fedora-social.
   3. Add some new ops (roguedaemon and nirik). (DONE)
   4. Discuss next meeting and post to Fedora-Devel-List.

Scott Glaser (Sonar_Guy) was nice enough to write up this summary:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/DRAFT-IRCSupportConduct/Meeting-20080626

I would like to see us meet again next week or the week after, but we
will need to figure out when a good time to meet would be.

I would like us to see about forming a support SIG (If possible), and
trying to do some recruitment for new helpers soon.

kevin