Backporting some F9 packages to F8

Joshua C. joshuacov at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 27 11:24:42 UTC 2008

I have F8 and I like it. F9 is better but there are still some issue for me.
My ati card isn't resonably supported by the free ati driver. the fglrx I
don't like either and other minor problems (acer hk, kde359 is still better
than 404 I think, etc). therefore I'm kind of "stuck" with f8.

I'm still waiting for the upgrade to F9.