some queries

Mahesh Kumar Joshi maheshkumarjoshi.crypto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 20:20:10 UTC 2008

biswas u should try fedora distribution which heve default GNOME desktop.
u  can download it from fedora official site just googled fedora 8.

any distribution instead of debian have gnome desktop in their package
CD\DVD.
or if u installed a distribution u can install it direct from site like
forgenet.com etc, u should googled for detail information regarding it.

-mahesh