Retiring idioskopos

rvinyard at cs.nmsu.edu rvinyard at cs.nmsu.edu
Tue Mar 4 19:10:52 UTC 2008

> Rick L Vinyard Jr wrote:
>> I don't think it's worth it to orphan this package since I'm upstream,
>> and this isn't an approach I don't think is viable anymore.
>>

> We can remove it from dist-f9, but we cannot from earlier distributions.
>   I have removed it form dist-f9 now.
>
> Warren Togami
> wtogami at redhat.com
>
> --

Sorry about that. I didn't imply that I wanted it removed completely from
Fedora.

It has a build failure bug WRT GCC 4.3 and I just really don't want to fix
it.

I didn't orphan it because I don't think anyone else would want to
maintain it, since the approach really isn't viable... at least not for
the purposes that I developed it for.

If anyone does want to maintain it, they're more than welcome, but I
figured I'd just jump straight to retire.