Beta Release Notes

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:49:49 UTC 2008

On 05/03/2008, Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:
> On Wed March 5 2008, Till Maas wrote:
>  > On Wed March 5 2008, Martin Nagy wrote:
>  > > Squid got updated to squid-3.0.STABLE1 and there are some
>  > > incompatibilities in configuration. For example, the old default config
>  > > that was included in squid-2.6.STABLE17-1 won't work with the new squid.
>  > > Is this worth noting in the release notes?
>  >
>  > yes,
>

> Eh, this was just my personal opinion. I just noticed that my similiar note
>  about config file changes in pam_mount where removed from the alpha release
>  notes. So maybe it is not worth noting.

I feel this is probably worth noting, I'm not sure why it was removed
last time but I'll add a section perhaps for general technical points
testers should note?

I'm probably not doing any more work on it this evening, but if people
want to add a section along those lines we can tweak it etc to make it
read well with the rest of the document later...

Thanks,

Jon