Where are the boot.iso images for the fedora deveolpment repo?

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:20:59 UTC 2008

2008/3/7, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com>:

> Hey,
>
> I just wanted to download a boot.iso of the latest development version
> and install Fedora Rawhide but i can't find them on the mirrors in the
> images folder (that's where they used to be). The README in the images
> folder still mentions the boot.iso.
>
> So did boot.iso left the repo or is it just not made yet? And how can
> i install rawhide if there isn't a boot.iso file?

Rumor has it that the boot.iso is dead, gone and buried in favor of some new
netinst.iso contraption.. which strangely one cannot find any information on
how to obtain either. I suspect your best bet is waiting for the beta
release which is coming up or spinning you own custom rawhide snapshot using
revisor.

- David