New contributor needs assistance getting started

Riley F. Marquis III riley.marquis at tcsresearch.org
Sat Mar 8 00:00:29 UTC 2008

Greetings!

I have several packages ready for submission, but a while back, while trying
to get my CLA signed and into the system, I kept getting a rejected because
I apparently didn't sign it correctly (I am pretty good at installing,
configuring and tweaking fedora, building packages, bash scripting, etc.,
but am a total n00b when it comes to encryption and GPG.)

I'm more of a hands-on kind of person, and would like to learn from this as
opposed to just having someone do the work for me.  I can setup my Fedora 8
box with remote access capabilities, go over IM, or whatever the standard
method is.  I've never done IRC, so I don't know how different that would be
from an IM proggie.

Hope this isn't too off topic.  I apologize in advance if it is.

Regards,

Riley F. Marquis III