Important Fedora Account System Information!

Johann B. Gudmundsson johannbg at hi.is
Mon Mar 10 19:19:33 UTC 2008

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote:
>> ATTENTION: Action is required on your part in order to keep your account
>> active!
>>
>> Beginning 2008-03-11 15:00 UTC the Fedora Infrastructure Team will begin
>> migrating away from our former account system to the new account system.
>> To convert this time to your local time just run "date -d '2008-03-11
>> 15:00 UTC'. The account system location will not change -
>>
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
>>
>> This migration will take many hours and during that time many Fedora
>> services that require authentication may be unavailable.
>>
>> After the migration is complete please log in and change your password!
>> After one week, those who have not reset their passwords will have their
>> accounts marked expired and will not be able to access Fedora services
>> until their password is reset[1].  An email reminder will be sent out 3
>> days before the invalidation.
>>
>> Please respond, send an email to accounts at fedoraproject.org, or stop by
>> #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net if you have any questions.
>>
>>     -Mike
>>
>> [1] Password resets can be done at
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/

> Noted....
>
> Will log in on Wednesday and change my password..
>
> Best regards
>                  Johann B.
Ignore this sorry about it
*DELETE*

In my infamous *wisdom* I thought
I needed to take some action on my behalf and accidentally reply ( to
all )...
Since I had received this mail already I was just patiently waiting for
wednesday..
Until I received it again..

Nothing to read here move along :)

Best regards
                  Johann B.

Again I sincerely apologize for all the trouble this might have caused
some one..