default partition scheme without /home - why ?

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Mar 12 13:42:54 UTC 2008

On 2008/03/10 18:51 (GMT-0500) Les Mikesell apparently typed:

> Felix Miata wrote:

>> 20G is about 5 times the max usage of any of my 50 or so / partitions.

> If you installed more software on one box, maybe you wouldn't need so
> many of them...

In order to test betaware on a wide range of hardware combinations one needs
to have various hardware combinations to test on.
--
"Let us not love with words or in talk only.
Let us love by what we do." 1 John 3:18 NLV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409