Fedora Project Brazil releases online magazine

Davidson Rodrigues Paulo davidsonpaulo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:02:02 UTC 2008

Hi,

We are proud to announce the release of the first issue of Revista
Fedora Brasil (Fedora Brazil Magazine), an online magazine about
Fedora made by Brazilian Ambassadors and Linux community members for
those who speak Portuguese.

Starting our release cicle, we've choosen "Fedora 8" as the cover
story and central theme of the magazine, including articles about
system-config-firewall and IcedTea. We also included an interview with
FAmSCo member Rodrigo Padula, a column by Igor Soares and some Fedora
news selected by Rodrigo Menezes and his team.

Official release announce:

  * http://projetofedora.org/node/424

Download it now (PDF, 5.1 MB):

  * http://www.projetofedora.org/revista/arquivos/RevistaFedoraBrasil001.pdf

We hope we have been done a good job, but we know we can do even
better. To make this possible, we are working to turn easy for our
readers to send comments, sugestions and, of course, content to be
published.

Any feedback will be very welcome.

Thanks,

--