Fedora found Pulseaudio

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Sat Mar 15 15:30:44 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 00:20 +1100, David Timms wrote:
> But it would be interesting to know what one may have searched for and
> not found it - perhaps there is improvements that can be made to a
> glossary on the wiki or search improvement that could be made to yum ?

As I explained, that was partly my problem, I didn't use yum search,
but rather:
  yum list '*pulse*'

The reason being is that it seemed to me that I managed to find all
pulse-related packages this way, and so I assumed there where no other
(all plugins and what not have pulse somewhere in the name).

I think that they should have been installed by anaconda on upgrade, if
you don't know about them, you are lost with PA without them. Something
went wrong along the way, but it's been a while since I moved to F8
(I upgraded right after the release), so I don't think I remember all
the details correctly.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.