Koji ppc64 builder - amount of RAM?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 13:26:33 UTC 2008

I'm having difficulty building a package on the Koji ppc64 builder.
It appears to run out of memory during the build:

  http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=519360&name=build.log

(and same again:

  http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=519376&name=build.log
  http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=519372 )

I'm not sure yet if this is a real error, but does anyone know how
much RAM is available on those builders?  Do tasks have exclusive use
of the machine when they are building, or are builds done in parallel
with other tasks (I assume the latter ...)

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v