How can create a bootable DVD by myself

孙宗君 szj087 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 01:28:22 UTC 2008

Hi, all

If I post wrong list, please redirect it to the correct places

I am a newbie to the package manangement in Fedora. There are
thousands of packages in the Fedora's repository.

1. I want to select some packages I want, but I don't know what
packages it depends on. Is it another spine???
   How can I solve that? Using comp.xml to define that?

2. How can I create a bootable DVD/CD containing these packages? Which
tool should I use? Punji???

Where can I find a useful tutorial on that?

Thanks very much

Best Regards

Zongjun