rawhide report: 20080318 changes

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 11:01:31 UTC 2008

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:57:14 -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Ville Skyttä (ville skytta iki fi) said:
> > On Tuesday 18 March 2008, Rawhide wrote:
> > > Updated Packages:
> > [...]
> > > portecle-1.3-3.fc9
> > > ------------------
> > [no changelog included]
> >
> > It looks like none of my package updates get changelog entries automatically
> > included in Rawhide reports or Bodhi updates [0].  Any ideas why?  UTF-8 in
> > my last name?
>
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=mash;a=blob_plain;f=utils/treediff;hb=HEAD
>
> Go nuts. :)

Indeed. :) I once had a brief look at it to see why sometimes a blank
line is missing inbetween two packages, but found nothing obvious.

The good old Extras/EPEL build report doesn't suffer from those
problems. ;-)
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/extras-buildsys/utils/pushscript/WhatsNew.py?root=fedora&rev=1.9&view=markup
It works differently, though, as it doesn't do a treediff.