upstart problems

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 23:50:18 UTC 2008

2008/3/22, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <jakub.rusinek at gmail.com>:
> My only problem is the "shutdown" gone...

Explain please.. just.. "gone..."?

>  I wanted my Fedora to boot fast, but I've got such surprise...

F8 or rawhide?
If it's F8 than install your video drivers (livna).
If it's F9 rawhide than you will have to be patient till it gets released

>  Ugh... Why is it so slow?
>
>  Everything starts slow, OpenGL isn't as smooth as it should be...
>
>  Don't tell me to buy new hardware, it's fast enough. Windows XP (my
>  brother is using it) was running very fast on my current hardware.

Bug? misconfiguration? don't know. try to find something where we can
actually help wits.. this info is just to little to give you a reply
that's usefull for you.