Suggestion Next Release

Diego Escobar dezone24 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 03:08:41 UTC 2008

Hi...

I think is enough and a I will close this "suggestion" with a final comment.
I agree with Jeff, is not a good idea have a lot of Fedora
images customized, is not good for the community, but when something doesn´t
have what we want, simply change it.

The question is not about to do "arbitrary customizations" else listen what
the real users wants. Remember a developer works for the users and he can´t
ignore their requeriments. So, I think is a good idea to have a little space
where users can vote and decided what is the default setting or software on
Fedora (obviously inside the Fedora rules), and by this way most part of
people will be happy knowing that his vote counts. (Please, this is
different of ProposedFeatures).

Thanks.
--
Diego Escobar