Suggestion Next Release

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Sun Mar 23 16:36:54 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 07:59 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> I rather like the spatial mode and I keep it that way.

I wonder if you are not in the (vocal) minority. Of all the
people that I know directly, none like this option, and ask
for help to turn it off.

IIRC this interface change was pretty much forced onto users
under the theory that once they get used to it, they'll become
true believers. It seemed reasonable; I tried it for quite a
bit, couldn't get used to it.

I think it's a failed experiment. It had enough time to prove
itself, we should run a poll to figure out if people really
like it enough to be worth keeping it as the default mode.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.