Suggestion Next Release

Denis Leroy denis at poolshark.org
Sun Mar 23 23:18:10 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 23:55 +0100, Denis Leroy wrote:
>> I take it your mouse doesn't have a scroll-wheel :-)
>
> Actually one of mine does, and I continue to use it there.  Also one of
> my mice is an Apple MightyMouse and has a ball for the middle button and
> I continue to use double middle click there.  The only place I don't is
> on my laptop where there is no button and there I use shift middle
> click.

The Logitech mice I have have always made any middle-click operation
somewhat awkward...

Jesse out of curiosity, when you open a folder, at what ratio do you
decide to open into a new window versus opening in the same window (with
  either shift or middle-clicks) ? (I'm sure you can see where I'm going
with that question :-) ).