Suggestion Next Release

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Mon Mar 24 02:44:42 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 17:36 -0800, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> And in the case of the functionality which started this gripefest, you
> have that very solution at hand... middle click is exposed via the
> shift key as previously explained.

It's not a issue for me, I can get around it. The discussion was about
flipping the *default* setting to make Fedora more useful for newbies.

If we want Fedora be useful to more people out of the box, flipping the
default seems like an obvious choice to me. I don't even understand why
we go about arguing against it, and suggesting that people should change
their mice... :)

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.