proposal: add -Werror-implicit-function-declaration to the default optflags

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Mar 25 04:59:33 UTC 2008

DJ> I agree with the sentiment, but I don't think the timing is
DJ> right.

I don't think anyone was crazy enough to suggest that we completely
break the distro this close to release.

If we do this, we need to provide a stock macro to sed the flag out of
%optflags, because we want to make it easy to grep for packages which
do so.  Otherwise we'll have people disabling it any number of ways
that we won't be able to automatically detect.

 - J<