Fedora 9 Beta Installation on VirtualBox from Live CD

Kulbir Saini kulbirsaini at students.iiit.ac.in
Wed Mar 26 08:35:06 UTC 2008

Hi all!

	I grabbed the Fedora 9 Beta Live CD image from one of mirrors and ran
it in VirtualBox. Fedora 9 Beta started normally. I tried to install it
to hard disk but Fedora was not able to find the virtual hard disk
created using VirtualBox. Is there anyone who has successfully installed
Fedora 9 Beta or earlier versions in any virtual machine? Please reply
I'll use that particular virtual machine because I want to play around
with pre-releases :)

Thank you,
Kulbir Saini,
Computer Science and Engineering,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Hyderbad, India - 500032.

My Home-Page: http://saini.co.in/
My Institute: http://www.iiit.ac.in/
My Linux-Blog: http://linux.saini.co.in/

IRC nick : generalBordeaux
Channels : #fedora, #fedora-devel, #yum on freenode