system-config-soundcard: why?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Wed Mar 26 11:51:55 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 17:28 -0800, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

        On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Matthew Saltzman
        <mjs at clemson.edu> wrote:

        > Can I make them play repeatedly?  They are pretty short.
        >
        > With s-c-s, I can set the test to repeat as long as I like.
        And the
        > sounds are richer than the very brief tones in the tone tests.

        you are looking in the wrong place... not the sounds tab...
        the devices tab

        there are test tone button which play a tone until your click
        the button to
        stop it.

Ah, got it.  Yes, that will work, thanks!  (Not quite as pleasant,
though...)

        -jef

--
                Matthew Saltzman