Suggestion Next Release

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:07:47 UTC 2008

2008/3/27 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>:
> On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 10:35 -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
>  >
>  > Where do you find the way to swap the left/middle actions?  And what
>  > works best with a trackpad?
>
>  Are you being purposefully blunt?  Using the shift key to modify your
>  double click is the default way, middle click is the alternative.
>
>  To close the current folder while opening the new one, hold down Shift
>  when double-clicking, or press Shift+Alt+down arrow.

Hehehe.. could we add in a Meta key action so I can do Alt-X and get a
menu of all the low level commands too? Oh wait you are being serious,
I thought we were talking about emacs.. [And god, I am agreeing with
Mr Mikesell of all people.]

I want something that a 7 year old can deal with. My kid plays on his
OS-X and doesn't have any problems with Windows.. but I am having to
come in and close windows that keep popping up because Fedora doesn't
act in a way that he is used to.