Application for GSoC Project - Package WebUI

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:01:56 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Izhar Firdaus wrote:
>
>  >
>  > a little unrelated to this thread (but related to GSOC), I am familar
>  > with Debarashi's implementation of Opyum, (used the procedures
>  > manually through shell commands [tar,cp,system-cdinstall-helper,etc],
>  > not comfortable with opyum's GUI) .. and would also like it to be in
>  > PackageKit .. however, C turns me off ..
>
>  Refer
>
>  http://hughsient.livejournal.com/54131.html

eh? .. hughsient already started doing the feature? ..

he put that in the GSOC idea page, and it looks like he started it
earlier before gsoc is even started .. lol
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerCoding/2008/Ideas#head-4ac0b11e181e6e3092f826d6bafd889b87a75509