anaconda netconfig

Siddhant Goel siddhantgoel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 20:04:17 UTC 2008

Hi.
This post is regarding this link -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Features/NetConfigForNM
I see that the project is 0% completed, and I had a small discussion
regarding this with a fedora developer on #fedora-mentors. Unfortunately he
did not have a _very_ strong idea about it.
Could anyone here please give me some pointers as to what is the current
state of this project? What all has been done, and what all needs to be
done? I am _really_ interesting in contributing here. Perhaps this could
also be done via a GSoC proposal; and if not through it, then definitely
outside of it.
Regards,
Siddhant Goel