RFC: Page size on PPC/PPC64 builders

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Mar 3 17:50:14 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 12:39 -0500, Alan Cox wrote:
> It is quite a different thing to point out that a decision
> has flaws and is causing problems as David did, than to insult
> someone.

What David is doing is blaming the Architectures policy for something it
has nothing to do with. No Secondary Architectures have been enabled
yet. He's using this issue as a soapbox to insult the work in progress
as "ill-defined", and suggest that it "should be dropped". I find that
insulting and unproductive.

~spot