Last minute Nautilus change for Fedora 9

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 20:03:01 UTC 2008

>  Default upstream is what is default now (96).

Additional info.
When i suggested the thumbnail patch here on fedora (before it was in
nautilus) i was also asked to post it on gnome's bugzilla so that it
would be upstream. (i believe it was jou asking (Jesse)) and i got
that done. I hope your not gonna ask me to get this minor setting (not
a bug! a setting!) upstream.

I believe the gnome people said that keeping the thumbnails size at 96
is better so you see more details of the image. I disagree with that
unless the icon size gets moved up to 96 as well (which i don't hope).
If you want bigger thumbnails that another view is needed. Icon view
doesn't suit the big thumbnails.