broken deps at beginning of rawhide report?

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 10:08:55 UTC 2008

Andrew Farris wrote:

>> JK> Since I had to do the mail by hand today, I re-ordered it like you
>> JK> suggested, so that we could get more feedback on it.
>>
>> Thanks, but it seems that the report was re-ordered for a couple of
>> days, but it has now reverted back to the broken deps being at the
>> end.
>>
>> All the feedback on this list was positive about the change (and
>> indeed seems to have raised the general level of awareness of broken
>> deps as evidenced by the followup posts about broken deps), so I'm
>> wondering why it was reverted?
>
> I would imagine it was never changed in code yet, so not reverted either.

But personally.. I'd still like to see the 'new packages' section at the very
top as well because for the most part users will not be aware of these packages
to test them if they are not highlighted in that way.  I think from the
standpoint of getting best testing feedback, the best ordering would be:
*new packages
*broken deps
*changes