Looking for someone to swap reviews with

Konrad Meyer konrad at tylerc.org
Sun Mar 9 22:45:20 UTC 2008

Quoth Hans de Goede:
> Since I'm an FPC member now, I'll be working together with Lubomir to get
> the current draft guidelines into shape, I _might_ review one of your
> packages in the process to get a better understanding of java packaging
> issues.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans

Thanks!

By the way, I closed asm3 because asm 3.1 already exists in Fedora as
objectweb-asm. I'm not sure *why* the prefix "objectweb-" ought to be part of
the name. Upstream asked for it, but I don't think it should be there.

I hope you get the java packaging guidelines draft wrangled into a usable
state so that more java packages can enter Fedora.

--
Konrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org> http://konrad.sobertillnoon.com/