Request to enable CONFIG_FAIR_GROUP_SCHED

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Mon Mar 10 18:24:58 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 11:45:53PM +0530, Balbir Singh wrote:

 > Does anyone know of any easy way of looking at the changelog to see what
 > .config is enabled/disabled. Is the config put up on the web somewhere? I
 > tried looking at http://koji.fedoraproject.org/. I got to
 > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=508380&name=srpm.log and
 > then realized I might have to download the RPM and see, since I could not
 > find anything in the changelog or srpm.log

At the bottom of http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kernel are links to viewcvs
for the various releases.  The config-* files there will provide canonical answers
whether or not an option is enabled.

The wiki page also has cvs checkout instructions if you'd rather track them
without using a web browser.

	Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk