F8 kernel-2.6.24.3-12.fc8

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 20:44:21 UTC 2008

Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:54:54 +0000
> "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange at redhat.com> wrote:

>>> Negative karma postings should require a bug number...
>> Absolutely. We shouldn't be using Bohdi to track bugs against updates - they
>> should all be in BZ. And if we're going to allow -ve karma to revert a bug
>> fix, then it must be accompanied by a bug report indicating what's wrong.
>
> I've filed an RFE for this:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/181
>
> josh

This might be better overall, but I just want to point out it is definitely
going to increase the barrier of getting people to use bodhi, which (due to this
thread) is apparently not being used by testers enough as it is.

I would think it is better to have a field users *may* add a bug number to their
comment, so those with the motivation do, but requiring it is probably going to
reduce the negative karma postings.