Fedora 9 Beta Freeze

Denis Leroy denis at poolshark.org
Wed Mar 12 20:24:50 UTC 2008

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 15:17 +0100, Denis Leroy wrote:
>> Matthias Clasen wrote:
>>> Denis, what's the deal with glibmm ? are you building 2.16.0 ? As things
>>> are right now, gnome-system-monitor (and probably other gtkmm apps)
>>> crash right away. I'd really like to fix that for the beta.
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>> I'm in the middle of rebuilding things at the moment. Was being hampered
>> by bug 436714 and some unexpected packaging changes.
>>
>> Once everything is rebuilt, I'll let you know.

Rebuilt:

libsigc++20
glibmm24
gtkmm24
gconfmm26
libgnomecanvasmm26
gnome-vfsmm26
libgnomemm26
libgnomeuimm26

glibmm24 is the one that fixes gnome-system-monitor.

cairomm is missing from that list, but it's very unlikely to be an issue.

After F-9, it might make sense to get rid of all the trailing ABI
versions, since the 2.0 ABI is pretty much dead...