RFEs and bugs I posted today (please look)

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:34:42 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Lubomir Kundrak <lkundrak at redhat.com> wrote:
> Thank you two for supporting the biggest troll under the sun. Have you

Thank you Ljubomir!

Now I know why you close all of my bugs!

Isn't the point of extending fedora community with extra contributers,
and why do we all need to know c++ in order to be contributers. I
pointed more than once that I don't program but I still track a fair
amount of bugs and help lots of developers fix bugs.

If this is a view how fedora developers have of their community and
their contributers than you really wont see much people joining and
expanding fedora project!

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/