Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2008-MAR-10

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 04:02:10 UTC 2008

Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Meetings/2008-mar-10

Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.

== Beta Release ==
  * Test plan: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/Fedora9Install
is the test plan
    * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestResults/TestSummaryTemplate
is the "fill in the boxes" summary of results
  * Discussion around what is working and not working--see IRC log for
details

== PreUpgrade ==
  * rel-eng has agreed to maintain the file and it will be distributed
on the mirrors
    * pub/linux/fedora/releases/releases.list

== Master Mirror Space ==
  * after the board's talk with legal, we're clear to remove anything we
want from the mirror.
  * https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/421 is the
ticket for the disk space
  * Discussion about what releases need to be kept around and which ones
can be deleted to free up space
  * Potentially getting up to 2TB of space from HP

== IRC Transcript ==