Be polite. Be helpful.

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Mar 19 18:24:43 UTC 2008

Nils Philippsen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> recently there were discussions on this list (and elsewhere) which stood
> out by the sheer lack of social graces some of us occasionally seem to
> employ when dealing with others. This wasn't a single, isolated,
> incidence but happened every now and again in the past, so here are, in
> the hope that we can improve this situation (and in order of what I deem
> decreasing significance), some things which deserve some fixing:

+10

<humor>
And to those who think each contributer gets only 1 vote allocated, I
personally believe every contributer is entitled to (maintained packages and/or
translations and/or wiki pages) / 10 votes, with a minimum of one.
</humor>

Oh and infrastructure maintainers get a +10 bonus added to that just for being
on the infra structure team. Did I ever tell you how much I appreciate all the
infra work done for Fedora?

Regards,

Hans