random key encryption for SWAP?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:00:08 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:

> You wear a chastity belt?

Yes.. on my skull.  I am very serious about keeping zombies away from my
very valuable and tasty branes. And from all available information zombies
are incapable of the necessary fine motor control to pick locks. So a
modified chastity belt for my skull makes perfect sense as a security
measure.

But zombies would easily survive a poisonous blow gun trap.  So take this as
an example for the need of layered security. Threats which can easily pick
locks might not survive a large fast moving boulder and vice-versa.

-jef