Suggestion Next Release

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Mar 27 14:24:46 UTC 2008

Matej Cepl <mcepl <at> redhat.com> writes:
> I like spatial mode actually (I hated konqueror as file manager
> while being in KDE and used Krusader instead for lack of better
> file manager). I thought that I will have to find a Gnome
> replacement for Krusader (there is one -- gnome-commander), but
> I found myself pretty happy with default nautilus, so I stick
> with it (plus a lot of command line commands in gnome-terminal).

That's interesting because Krusader and spatial Nautilus are very different
beasts. For what it's worth, I agree Krusader is a better file manager than
Konqueror (I use Krusader all the time), but I think Nautilus can't compete
with either, especially not in the awful spatial mode. And "for lack of better
file manager" is borderline insulting for a great file manager like
Krusader. ;-) But different people have different tastes...

        Kevin Kofler