Suggestion Next Release

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Thu Mar 27 15:16:39 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 15:00 +0000, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> Personally speaking, the whole spatial nautilus thing became a lot
> more usable when I realized what the middle mouse button click does.

I understand. Most people will not "discover" it however (I've been
using Linux for 10+ years and I didn't know), and will be frustrated.

We're just arguing the painfully obvious: let the people in-the-know
that want to use spatial discover the magic incantation. Give the
regular users what they expect by default.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.