Suggestion Next Release

Bill Crawford billcrawford1970 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:07:26 UTC 2008

On 27/03/2008, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm middle button doesnt seem to do anything for me... but it could
>  be due to some other setting while I tried to learn the latest Gnome
>  decisions. Personally I can't get my brain to grok spatial.. it always
>  seems to do what I don't want to happen when I am looking for
>  something. I think the issue is that like most GUI issues.. some
>  people's brains like it and some people don't. At this point, I am
>  going to try switching to KDE for 9 because it can't be any worse.

Wrong time to do so (in the middle of the switch to KDE4) but it is
better for me, not sure about others. Main thing for me is the "single
click" option (I hate hate hate having to double-click everything in
GNOME) to activate / open / whatever things. Although it's not perfect
(you then have to drag to select things. Oh well :o)