Error using Koji (make build)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Mar 27 23:00:25 UTC 2008

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:46:23 +0100
thibault.north at gmail.com ("Thibault North") wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> I am new here, working with Chitlesh on FEL.
> After having built a RPM package, i followed the procedure to send it,
> as described on the Wiki. It fails with an error, without details.
> (running an up to date rawhide)
> Here is what I did :
> - export vars :
> $ export CVS_ROOT=ssh
> $ export CVSROOT=:ext:tnorth at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvspkgs
>
> - use ssh-add (simply $ ssh-add)
> - cvs co :
> ~$ cvs co alliance
> - and finally cd alliance/devel and $ make build
>
> This fails with this message :
> [tnorth at localhost devel]$ make build
> /usr/bin/koji build dist-f9
> 'cvs://cvs.fedoraproject.org/cvs/pkgs?rpms=alliance/devel#alliance-5_0-13_20070718snap_fc9'
> Error: []
> make: *** [koji] Error 1
>
> The requested certificates exist, and my ssh keys seems to work well.
> (I can login on fedorapeople, and be logged on the koji web
> interface).
>
> Any idea on where i'm wrong ?

Take a look at your certs again? Especially the
~/.fedora-server-ca.cert file? There was a recent error there where you
would get 0 length certs.

Can you try moving ~/.fedora* out of the way and re-running
the /usr/bin/fedora-packager-setup.sh script?

If that doesn't work, try dropping by #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net
for more interactive assistance.

> Thanks,
> Thibault

kevin