Fedora (again) forces me to disable SELinux

Naheem Zaffar naheemzaffar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 23:37:13 UTC 2008

Not many servers seem to be sending smolt stats. (57% desktop, 20%
laptop, 21% "unknown", 1% server according to those pages add all
unknown to servers, and it is still only around 22% of reported
setups.)

>From those 50% that have it turned off, I would guess a lot have it
off because of either past needs, or for following a "guide" advising
this.

I have used SElinux as the default setting since it started. Apart
from a few cases (iirc, there were at some point conflicts with ntfs
mounts...) it has been almost plain sailing for me. (I am however,
mostly a windows user...)