Localisation needs to be improved

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Sun May 4 08:34:48 UTC 2008

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Pavel Shevchuk wrote:
>> s-c-language could be obfuscated =P
>>

> Well.. that is the system administration tool setting the default
> language for the system; it is not a user-tool setting the defaults for
> the user account. But... something like s-c-language in user-land, yeah.

I have a feeling anyone who submits a package review for a spanky-new python gui
app called 'system-config-locale' will get a quiet golfclap, a reviewer, and
probably a couple helping co-maintainer-hands in a heartbeat.

Until then this discussion, once again as before, is probably wasted minutes and
bytes.

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29