F9 installation issues

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Sun May 4 16:24:10 UTC 2008

I just had another new unhandled exception occur during installation.
And the bug handler does not work. When you try to save to disk all you
see is a weird thin line in the dropdown and when you try to save it
using the network it says it cannot do it network unreachable. So I
switched over to console and I can see the install log but I cannot send
it over the network because it says network unreachable. Is there any
way to get networking working in the console during the anaconda install?

Regards,
Gerry