Kerneloops?

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Mon May 5 19:01:22 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Eric Sandeen <sandeen at redhat.com> wrote:
> Dr. Diesel wrote:
>  > Had a Kerneloops message pop up today, said something about a critical
>  > error, didn't bother to tell me what the error was!
>  >
>  > Where is this stored, doesn't seem to be in the normal log locations?
>
>  kerneloops sends oopses to kerneloops.org, if you let it (did it ask?)
>
>  I've never actually seen the kerneloops-applet in action, dunno what it
>  says or looks like... if it's not helpful or confusing I suppose that
>  should be fixed.  :)
>
>  It should also be in the "normal" places, /var/log/messages or at least
>  the console.
>
>  -Eric

Guess I thought there would have been a /var/log/kerneloops or something!

Kerneloops --help and man kerneloops don't exist!

Nothing kerneloops specific in /var/log/messages  Tons of GDM debug though...

I let it submit to Kerneloops.org, GUI looked nice, just wanted to
know what the error was.

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours? Fedoraproject.org