maintainer groups

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed May 7 17:07:16 UTC 2008

Le mercredi 07 mai 2008 à 11:02 -0400, Colin Walters a écrit :

> That is useful, though I was looking for something that lets me
> operate on groups of packages rather than individual ones; again so
> the example is I'd like my Java packages to be owned by something like
> tag-java at packages.fp.o, and anyone in that group would get CC'd on
> bugs, could upload, etc.  I guess this would require a tagging system
> for packages.

For the font SIG, we have a somewhat weaker setup where a mailing list
is CC-ed on a lot of package activity by default. That's somewhat
sufficient for interested packagers to keep in touch without needing to
collect the info all over the place themselves (still need to find out
how to CC this list on all changes in the SIG wiki place, esp. the
WishList changes)

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.fonts.bugs
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts/QA/Bugs

Amazing what you can do with just a list address.

--
Nicolas Mailhot