F9 and KVM

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Thu May 8 02:14:53 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 22:02 -0400, Gerry Reno wrote:
>
>> Both virt-manager and virsh error out when trying to start a KVM
>> image.
>>

> That's... strange.  I use virt-install and virt-manager all the time to
> start kvm guests...  What version of libvirt do you have installed and
> running?

[root at grp-01-10-01 ~]# yum list libvirt
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit
 * updates: www.gtlib.gatech.edu
 * fedora: www.gtlib.gatech.edu
updates                                                  | 2.4 kB
00:00
Not using downloaded repomd.xml because it is older than what we have
fedora                                                   | 2.4 kB
00:00
Not using downloaded repomd.xml because it is older than what we have
Installed Packages
libvirt.i386                             0.4.2-1.fc9            installed

Regards,
Gerry