Did preupgrade make it in?

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Tue May 13 22:26:41 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Michael Wiktowy
<michael.wiktowy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Brian Wheeler <bdwheele at indiana.edu> wrote:
>  >  I did get "no more mirrors to try" once, but this failed differently.
>  >  There is a patch attached to the bug, but I've not tried it out yet.
>
>  Link to the latest one for those looking:
>  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/pending/preupgrade-0.9.3-3.fc8
>
>  I am going to give it a go ... wish me luck.
>  I'm guessing my Livna stuff will blow up horribly.

One bit of feedback while things download:

The tip at the bottom mentions "If you need to cancel right now, your
downloads will pick up from where they left off the next time you run
this assistant."

Which is great ... except that the Cancel button is greyed out.

/Mike