My introduction & Idea Storm for F10

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 09:06:10 UTC 2008

Hi

Thanks for your reply.Yes exactly but just curious to know how the
feature list gets filled up . Is it something like we say this feature
X is a very good feature which is used by distribution Y / this
feature X would be good coz lot of people ask for it .  If we have
something like a vote kind of thing where if 60 % of people say i
would love to see Fedora having more support for hibernate/suspend
feature (example) , it would be really good i feel we as developers
could also start looking at whats actually in need as the highest
priority.

Just my thoughts !!

Cheers
Balaji